Halo Manager Free 30-Day Trial Package
- Run “vallum-halo-x-x-x.exe” package
- Launch Halo Manager from Vallum Icon on your desktop.
- Upon launch, an auto-discovery will take place. Wait a few minutes (10 to 20, depending on your network speed and # devices), and when auto-discovery finishes, and you should see your devices in your Device List tab.
- You add additional IP addresses or host names by going to Device List tab and clicking “Edit Device List.”
Vallum Halo is very intuitive but if you need assistance, click the “Help” link at the top of the UI.
How do you purchase a license for the Vallum Halo Manager?
You must have Halo Manger already installed to purchase a license. If you have Halo Manager already installed, proceed to step 3 below.
- Download Halo Manager trial pack (instructions above).
- Install Halo Manager and try it out.
- Click “Purchase License” link.
- Click “CLICK HERE TO ORDER PERMANENT LICENSE” link on Purchase License page, and follow the instructions.
- Update the license key. Detailed licensing instructions can be found by clicking here.
Halo Manager Support
Halo Manager contains complete support documentation within the Halo Manager UI. Click “Help” link in Halo Manager for full documentation. Contact Vallum Support.
News, product updates and new support documentation.
Unlike our competitors, Vallum Software does not require your contact information to download the trial version. We are confident that you will upgrade to the perpetual license version and we can get your info then.
If you would like to receive new product information and support updates from us, please complete the form below and we will add you to the list.powered by FormCrafts